Wednesday 11 November 2015

FAREWELL MUBARAK....

   

Hello guys, you may recall back in June I wrote a blog post about my friend Annie's horse,   Mubarak and my visit to the stable yard. See post "When Risi Met Mubarak" here.

Sadly Mubarak became ill over the weekend and passed away. She was a loyal companion who Annie considered a soul mate, she will be sorely missed.    

Annie, may warm memories of Mubarak warm your heart always. On behalf of blog readers I say thanks for sharing her with us Xxx


When you are on a great horse, you have the best seat you will ever have ~ Sir Winston Churchill

9 comments:

Iya Ibeji said...

I am so shocked.
RIP Mubarak.
Annie my prayers and thoughts are with you.

Demola said...

Annie, sorry to hear about your horse
R I P Mubarak
Lovely horse to be missed

Foluke Gabriel said...

Sad news indeed. I hope Annie will find comfort and the peace of God at this time.

Fatai said...

May his Soul rest in perfect peace. At some every living soul has to pass on, as long as Mubarak made positive impression. He will be missed lots.

Anonymous said...

So so so sad. What a loss. Mubarak you will be missed. Rest in peace Mubarak.

Anne, so so sorry.

Unknown said...

What a shame. Poor little thing. 😔 RIP

Anonymous said...

Mumu O!
o digbere, o darinoko, o do oju ala.
Soji @ 13.30 horse, little ke???

I belong to no one ! said...

Eyaaaa!
What a pity! Sorry o Annie!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes I remember, whao !!! i feel sorry for the lovely lady. Is she getting another horse?
Deji.